Interactive Route Map
For a larger view of the map or more information on the different points on the map you can download a printable version of the map.
How to Use Map: Scroll over boat icons to see more information on the tour. Click on the photos to see a larger version.
- Pier 6 Our dock, where the adventure begins! Our dock is conveniently located at Pier 6, in the heart of Toronto's waterfront. Our expert staff will be available to provide only the best in customer service and tourist information.
- The Waterfront Cruising westward the tour gives a close look at the bustling Toronto Harbourfront. See the uniquely restored buildings with shopping, restaurants, art galleries and walking paths, along with a great view of some of Toronto's antique tall ships.
- The Islands As the tour enters the quiet lagoons of the Toronto Islands you will feel as if you've just left the city miles behind. We will weave through the various islands and get a glimpse at historic Hanlan's Point, impressive yacht clubs, and serene wildlife sanctuary. Keep your eyes peeled for the local wildlife!
Here you will have the opportunity to get off and explore the scenic Toronto
Islands and enjoy their many attractions. Stay for just a short visit, or come in the morning and stay all day
– you can catch any of our frequent return trips throughout the day!
* the island stop is only available through June, July, and August, and is subject to weather conditions.
- The Skyline You'll want to have your camera ready! As we leave the islands, you’ll see the best view of Toronto's breathtaking skyline, including the CN Tower and SkyDome. This thrilling experience is one of the highlights of our tour!
- The Portlands During the final part of the tour you can see where the cargo ships still come in to service the industries on the Toronto Port such as Redpath, a fully operational sugar refinery! The area is also quickly changing, as redevelopment will be making this a newly bustling part of Toronto, including playing host to events for the Pan Am Games in 2015.